Maximise your brand visibility at TBB with a premium service! Choose from the three options and let us know your choice by clicking on the ‘contact us’ button below. For more information, take a look at this brochure.
Booth at the Open Innovation Village
A nine square-metre booth is available for you at the Open Innovation Village, a central area of the exhibition space. This offers maximum visibility and the option to receive start-ups at the booth itself, optimising on the efficiency of your agenda.
The price includes:
- Print of your booth design and furnishing of the booth.
- Two partition walls and carpet (matching the event decor).
- General ambient lighting and power supply.
- High-quality signage.
- Two high tables, four stools for meetings and one brochure holder (additional furniture can be leased from the venue).
- Refurbishment the day before the opening and dismantling.
- Logo on the TBB website.
- Logo in the TBB catalogue.
- Quarter page in TBB catalogue.
Personalised start-up screening for your company
Our teams will help you source the most relevant start-ups to your business and assist you in creating a meeting agenda.
How it works:
- Before the event we will jointly examine your areas of interest for collaborating with start-ups. We will then provide a list of start-ups for screening, and approach those selected requesting an introduction. This service has a high success rate.
- Prior to the event we will send a meeting agenda proposal to each of your team members.
- This Premium service boosts your deal flow and efficiently targets the best opportunities from across Europe.
You will already be familiar with start-ups pitching in front of investors and industry representatives. We propose that you reverse these roles and take the floor to make your own company pitch before start-ups and innovators: highlighting your strategy, the challenges you faced and/or your investment interests.
How it works:
- You will have 10 minutes on stage followed by a Q&A session of five minutes. This is an excellent way to boost your company’s visibility before start-ups, and open the door to collaborations that may not be immediately obvious.
- Reverse pitch sessions are open to companies, investors, cities and any organisation that is seeking to collaborate or to do business with start-ups and innovators.
- Pitching companies are featured in the TBB catalogue (quarter page) with information about the company included.
Spots are limited! If you are interested please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org