Frequently Asked Questions

We are here to help. We look forward to welcoming you at The Business Booster 2020 in Berlin, Germany, so please refer to our list of FAQ’s for all questions regarding the event and your participation. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please contact us.

 

 

The Business Booster 2020 is planned for 4-5 November 2020, to take place at hub27 Berlin.

If any changes are made to the event schedule and/or format, a timely announcement will be sent out via our regular TBB newsletter, and will be published on the TBB.2020 homepage – tbb.innoenergy.com

We have extended our cancellation policy, enabling you to register risk free for TBB.2020. In the event that you need to cancel at any time due to Covid-19, you will receive a 100% refund. If you choose to cancel due to other reasons, you can receive a 100% refund if this request is made by 7 October 2020.

If EIT InnoEnergy need to cancel due to government regulations concerning Covid-19, all delegates will receive a 100% refund.  Sponsors will be given an option to either transfer their sponsorship to the next edition of TBB in 2021 or receive a 90% refund. The remaining 10% will cover administrative costs.

EIT InnoEnergy are currently investigating the use of digital technology.

EIT InnoEnergy are constantly reviewing the situation around Covid-19.

Your registration package will vary depending on the option you choose, whether it’s a full entry ticket or one day ticket.

Full entry tickets are: Valid for two days, give you access to the exhibition and all conferences, as well as refreshments & lunch, event materials, access to the networking tool and Gala Networking Dinner.

One day tickets are valid for one day, giving you access to the exhibition and all conferences as well as refreshments & lunch for one day, event materials, access to the networking tool and you can gain access to the Gala networking dinner by purchasing the option for an additional €100 upon check out.

Find out more on the registration page.

The sessions that happen during TBB do not need to be reserved and you will not need to sign-up for them, just come along and enjoy!

The official language of the event will be English. Please note, no translation services will be provided.

We will ensure that a secure area for luggage will be provided for you. Details to come!

The page for exhibitors is located here.